PDA

View Full Version : Hi just joined the forum

John1987
19-11-09, 19:29
Hey my names John. I'm 22 years old and live in London. I have been suffering from panic attacks/anxiety for around 4 years now. I'm hoping to talk to people who are having similar problems and understand what it feels like to live like this. It can be very confusing sometimes. I am becoming worried that my anxiety might be causing Agoraphobia, because now I am becoming worried about leaving the house.
It would be great to talk to some new people, I'm very down to earth, honest and friendly. Look forward to hearing from you all.

~John

nomorepanic
19-11-09, 19:31
Hi John1987

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

PanicOver!!
19-11-09, 19:36
Hi John

You will find loads of support and some good friends on here
you are not alone

John1987
19-11-09, 19:50
Thanks guys I appreciate it

Maj
19-11-09, 20:00
Hello John,

Nice to hear from you. Yes, you will get lots of comfort and support from people on here, who are having the same symptoms as you. You are not alone. Can I suggest you read Claire Weeke's book/s. She also covers agoraphobia. Lots of people have had support and recovery just from reading her books and following her advice. There is light at the end of the tunnel and you can recover given time and acceptance of your feelings.
Myra:hugs:

Southern_Belle
19-11-09, 20:24
Hi John,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

magpie girl
19-11-09, 20:58
welcome to NMP we are a friendly bunch of people who offer advice and support each other:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Alicat
19-11-09, 21:00
Hi there:welcome: