PDA

View Full Version : lotte_82.....and others!

erin31
19-11-09, 20:38
I know I am posting in the wrong forum but I didn't know where else to put this.
I was just wondering about people who post on the forum then disappear..... I'm not talking about those who recover, although it would be nice to hear that they are still doing well but some people will be having problems and asking for help but then just go quiet.
I am especially concerned about lotte_82. Does anyone know her?
Her last blog was quite distressing then she just went silent.
It would just be nice to know that Lotte and others like her are ok.

NoPoet
01-01-10, 23:42
It's funny you mention this cos I was looking through posts and some people who I used to see around a lot, like Yvonne who was one of the first people to help me on No More Panic, seem to disappear.

Maybe they just start to feel better and they want to stay away from NMP. Visiting this site can be triggering sometimes and I have taken a few short breaks over the last year.

Anyone know what happened to Danny_Dingle? She was helping me with my probs, she was the first person to actually get me to open up and she started my recovery, but then she started feeling better and completely ditched me. I haven't heard from her in about six months.

nomorepanic
01-01-10, 23:45
People come and go I think. Some never come back and others stay away for months then come back to let us know how they are doing.

Danny was last on in Dec PP if that helps.