PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself :)

Little_Pebbles
20-11-09, 01:58
Hey everyone :D
I'm new to this site... found it on a google search when I wasn't feeling well... I'm glad i have found it too, i read the article on "health Anxiety" and I wanna know how to get rid of it.
I'm a healthy (sometimes i don't think i am lol) 23yr old who in the last 3 or so months have been worrying about every little thing.
I'm not sure if i'm meant to post here what my problem is or if there is anothing area of the forum to do so... i don't wanna type it all out and realise it's meant to be somewhere else :)

But anyway back to what the actual subject of this post is... I'm from Australia.. actually i'm from New Zealand and i live in Australia:D.
You can all call me Pebbles :shades:
anyway someone let me know whether i post here or somewhere else

PEACE OUT!!
PebbZ
xx

nomorepanic
20-11-09, 02:09
Hi Little_Pebbles

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

marie1974
20-11-09, 12:28
Hiya and welcome to NMP, i am sure you will find lots of very useful advice and information and make new friends too. hugs xxx

Humly
20-11-09, 13:43
Hi Pebbles. Welcome. You have come to the right place. Get yourself onto the health anxiety bit and you will get loads of support and advice.

Southern_Belle
20-11-09, 15:57
Hi Pebbles,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate to what you are going through and will give their support. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

Veronica H
20-11-09, 16:01
:welcome:Pebbles. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

Little_Pebbles
21-11-09, 09:18