PDA

View Full Version : LONELY DREAM

christian
13-11-05, 05:05
Everything I do feels meaningless and then I forget and get confused.
I just want to stare out the window all day. Sitting there like a vegetable and I don't care really but I worry I'm going to regret it later. The terror is waiting.

I used to be depressed but i dont know what this is. Is it just another form?

Have you any helpful hints?

Wind blows in my lonely dream.

mum2four
13-11-05, 08:00
Sound like depresion still to me. If you dont feel the need to get up and do thing's it proberly still depression. If you thinking to much and cant seem to convince your self to get up to do thing it may also be anxiety or posibly even pure O OCD where thought have the power and not you. If you are just not thinking much the I would say it's depression for sure.

I some time's feel like I cant do thing's due to my thought racing so fast and cant make them slow down so I can hear what i'm thinking. Other time's my thought's race so fast about many things that it feel like my head screaming at me.

I also remember feeling like i couldn't think after going on med's for depresion I was so use to my thought's having control that when the med stop my thoiughts from racing i basicly had to teach my self to think again. I not sure how you feel in side you head fully but when things feel meaningless this is one of the sign's of depression. Being forgetfull and confused could be anxiety or depression or both. i would talk to your dr about it all.

Sue K with 5
14-11-05, 12:48
Hi Christian!

Its very hard to help with a diagnosis when you dont know the history !

Depression can be brought on by many things, this could be another phase in your life, but this could also have a potential new lease of life for you, sometimes we find we have so much time on our hands we can spend too much time thinking and this can be quite damaging, try to see this as a positive, you need to focus on what your scared of and turn it into something good for yourself! if we fester we tend to sink into a deep area of ourselves which can be soul destroying, now is the time to focus on that and change it ! Nothing is meaningless!

Depression is not always the reason! I think you are just going through a phase which is having a huge impact on your beliefs and your thinking is being affected

Take care and try not to let this take over your life again

You can beat this !

Sue with 5

scknight