PDA

View Full Version : Citalopram with herbal remedies

Miamae
20-11-09, 17:26
Hi I have just been prescribed citalopram tablets this morning 20mg.Took one as soon as I was prescribed them,because I figured I can't feel any worse than what I do now, and I just need a break away from my head, if anyone could understand that. Admittedly I feel this evening nauseaus, head heavy ,and raised anxiety. BUt I also feel a little woozy. Which is a nicer feeling than what I have been experiencing. I'm depressed, and have OCD. So will try and get thro these se. However I forgot to tell the doctor ( as I have only been taking them a few days) that i am taking a herbal remedy proto-col thermoslim+, a slimming aid. I can't get back to the doctors till Friday next week and I wondered if anyone knows if it is ok to take them together???

suzy-sue
20-11-09, 21:01
It would be a good idea to speak to a pharmacist about this before you continue taking it ..I looked for you but couldnt find anything that suggested it was unsafe .But its best to check ...All the best Sue

Miamae
20-11-09, 21:15
Thankyou so much for being so kind and taking the time to look for me. I wil do that in the morning, to make sure it is safe.