PDA

View Full Version : Reacurring dizzy spells

ashero38
20-11-09, 17:28
Hi everyone just a quick post ive been having reacurring dizzy spells the last few days last time this happened i rang the out of hours doctor and he said i might be aneamic and to get my gp to do a blood test, i went to my doctors and she checked me and said my ears were fine and my blood pressure was fine and i wasnt aneamic and it was probably anxiety.Well on wednesday i had to go and have a ct scan done on my heart as worried that theres something wrong with it got to wait for the results but im now having dizzy spells and im sleeping till late arfternoon could this be causing the problem also i eat usually only once a day late at night im always feeling tired the last few weeks please any advice would be greatly appreciated and also does anyone know of anyone who has recovered from anxiety and health anxiety

Gazman
20-11-09, 17:39
try to get into a decent sleeping pattern, try eating 3 regular meals a day and plenty of water, if you feel you don't eat enough at least try to take a multi vitamin.

Eating 1 meal a day late at night is not gonna help you at all and you need to change this.

Thats all i can suggest, and if your heart results are ok i would try excercise as best you can.