PDA

View Full Version : pixy

pixy
20-11-09, 19:03
:weep:hi everyone my name is pixy and i must admit i have never done anything like this before but im getting so low i dont know what to do i suffer from depression and anxiety and have done for the last four years and dont see the light at the end of the tunnel i have been on so many differant meds and none seem to help at the minute i have been in a mental hospital for the past five weeks and things arent getting any better i have been aloud home for 2 days and am finding hm hard to cope with i would be so glad to hear from anyone out there who is in the same situation

nomorepanic
20-11-09, 19:05
Hi pixy

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

eternally optimistic
20-11-09, 19:07
Hi yah Pixie,

You've found a great site and you'll soon realise, if you havent already, that you're not alone.

Keep smiling.

pixy
21-11-09, 10:32
Hi pixy

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes
hi nicola thankyou for your reply it means a lot to me that someone out there cares do you suffer depression like me:D

pixy
21-11-09, 10:37
:)hi everyone thankyou for your replys it has made me feel a bit better only problem im not to sure how to use this site yet im not very good on the computor and i am still learning so please bear with me untill i get the hang of it.
thankyou pixy

pixy
21-11-09, 10:43
:hugs:Hi and welcome to nmp
There is lots of help support and information here also a great chatroom to meet other members hope to see you in there
take care
tetley
xx
hi tetley thankyou for your quote im looking forward to chatting to people who feel the same as me i think i have to wait 5days before i can use the chat room im not very good on the computor so it will take me a while
take care pixy

pixy
21-11-09, 10:48
Hi yah Pixie,

You've found a great site and you'll soon realise, if you havent already, that you're not alone.

Keep smiling.
hi jackie thankyou for your message i am so glad i found this site its going to take me some time to understand how it works but glad to know im not alone

thankyou pixy:yesyes:

hopers
21-11-09, 10:50
hi and welcome to nmp , ihope you find th ehelp you need i did and have made meny friends hope to se you in chat some time and if you ever ned help please feel free to message me :)

all the best hopers x

lynn1960
21-11-09, 15:47
hope you soon feel better i am on meds for my anxiety and at the moment i am ok if you ever need to talk just let me have email address or or you on msn you will get through this i never thought i would but there is light at the end of the tunnel pronmise

marie1974
21-11-09, 15:52
hi pixy and welcome to NMP, i am very sure that u will find lots of support and advice here, and also meet new friends, hugs and u r not alone xxx

Southern_Belle
21-11-09, 17:34
Hi Pixy,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. I'm so glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

pixy
22-11-09, 11:44
hi and welcome to nmp , ihope you find th ehelp you need i did and have made meny friends hope to se you in chat some time and if you ever ned help please feel free to message me :)

all the best hopers x
hi hopers iwish icould say i have hope for my future but i dont at the minute i am on leave from a mental hospital as they want to change my tablets once again i have suffered from depression for the last 4years and everything that goes with it and im afarid there is no light at the end of the tunnel for me yet. hope you get this message as im not to sure how this all works how are you feeling at the min. thanks for your reply pixy:weep:

barrywin
22-11-09, 12:05
Hi Pixy -- Like you - I am new to this. I had a nervous breakdown 3 years ago due to family problems between my Mum,dad and sisters (nothing to do with me) and my life has never been the same since. Panic attacks, anxiety, terrible nerves, can't leave the house so I have some idea what you are going through. I also suffer with IBS
What medication are you on?

You have made a great step in joining this website and you are not alone and you are not the only one who suffers with terrible depression and anxiety. I (and a lot of others on this website) will always be here for you as we suffer the same. I also at times just cannot see the purpose of my life. Before the breakdown I was such an outgoing person - now I'm like just an empty shell who can't leave the house on my bad days. I'm 44 years old and never in a million years dreamed this could have happened to me. I live in Thailand and can't seem to find any counselling to help. Both my sisters who still live in UK have been in counselling for 4 years and have got their lives back on track. We were bought up in a violent domestic alcoholic frightening household.
Anyway, things (I hope) can only get better.
Best of luck, welcome and best wishes,
barry

:weep:hi everyone my name is pixy and i must admit i have never done anything like this before but im getting so low i dont know what to do i suffer from depression and anxiety and have done for the last four years and dont see the light at the end of the tunnel i have been on so many differant meds and none seem to help at the minute i have been in a mental hospital for the past five weeks and things arent getting any better i have been aloud home for 2 days and am finding hm hard to cope with i would be so glad to hear from anyone out there who is in the same situation