PDA

View Full Version : Help

Karenc
13-11-05, 12:21
Hi This is a long one so please bear with me.

I thought I was doing really well with my anxiety but I kept on having these sensations of pins and needles running down one side of my body then my ear went numb and i started to panic, did not help that previous week I had heard a few scarie stories about one was about a girl 30 who had ear ache and died a few months later of an nerve infection.
I went to my doctor and asked what may cause these pin and neddles plus I found it hard to walk as my hip was really hurting, he sent me to se a othorpidic sureon who spent 2 minutes with me and said I think you need to see chiropratic, went there and he examed me quite he seemed quite concerned and said he thought I had a undelining problem as on examination he detected that my nerves where very adnormal on one side I asked wether this was serious and he replyed I cant really say untill we take further test as you can inajin this sent me in to kaos and now all I can think of is am going to die. I keep on thinking that all this time I was told it was anxiety it wasint and now I have wasted so much time, I am absolutly distraught and cant help thinking why didint the othopidic sureon check me out do you think I should take this chiropractic as gosple are they doctors please help any one been through anything like this, I need some reassurance

Karen c

Piglet
13-11-05, 17:16
To put your mind at rest why dont you tell your doctor exactly what has happened and what the chiroprator said and see if they can shed any light on the matter.

Also I think if there was anything serious wrong you would have other symptoms that would have alerted your doctor to other possible conditions.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.