PDA

View Full Version : Dogs, writers and spiritualist penpals?

nervy-paul
21-11-09, 19:43
Looking for anyone who lives in or around Dumfries & Galloway, though anywhere in UK at all would be great too!! :D
I am a depression, OCD and anxiety sufferer, I work p/t with a canine charity - love doggies!! I also love to write - plays, short stories, novels - it is a great means of escape. I am also into spiritualism very much, and am a great believer in all aspects of it. I also enjoy geneology. Anyone with similar interests, get in contact, I promise I don't bite!! :whistles:

gizzmo
25-11-09, 23:03
hi there, would like to chat, i do have similer interests espicially reading.
i would love to hear from you
lorna

looking4answers
26-11-09, 00:47
IM usually always around . I love genealogy and have learned so much about my family tree and also done dna workups.. very kool.. I used to have a brother and sister dogs but I love animals and have one dog now but he is more human than dog lol.. Also love to talk about all types of philosophy and spiritualism. So there you go. lol
But of course I don't live in the UK but you never know lol

leo05
26-11-09, 02:44
hi feel free to contact me - i love dogs too have 4 of them lol and i like writing too and i know someone else who is also in to the spirt world interest area and am sure she would enjoy chatting too as she is a writer too

tc lea