PDA

View Full Version : i cant stand it any longer

mili
13-11-05, 15:08
i feel as though i cant take it any longer it just does not go away help please[8D]

l.m.bell

trac67
13-11-05, 15:27
Hi Mili,

Try to stay positive and you will get there. I know it is hard and sometimes we feel that we just can't carry on with it, I know that too well from my own experiences.

I am not saying it is an easy path to travel on, and it is full of bumps, stops and starts, but it does get easier, the path gets smoother, and you will get there in the end. Never give up, I didn't and I found that although it has been a hard battle it has made me a much stronger person now.

Take care and remember onwards and upwards hun.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Piglet
13-11-05, 17:11
Hi Mili,

What is the worst bit for you???

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

mili
13-11-05, 18:52
the worst thing is my husband is ashift worker and this weekend is his night shifts i hate being in the house with my son whon is 32 but as a temper and i am frightened of what he might do or say to me,i also panic when he is on nights[8D]

l.m.bell

Sue K with 5
13-11-05, 20:29
Oh Mili

I am so sorry that your having such a difficult time, no one should ever be scared of their child especially when he is at an age where he should be looking after you !

I would talk to your husband about these feeling to start with and let your son know how your feeling ! if you are not able to do this then I suggest you contact one of the helplines for people who fear physical abuse!

Please let us know if we can do anything to help or support you. Trust me your not alone in NMP we are always here for you

Take Care

Sue with 5

scknight