PDA

View Full Version : Legs ache so badly

Jo3016
22-11-09, 11:01
My legs feel awful, especially my left. It feels like a cramp and pulled muscles. It started on Friday morning; a dull ache in my thigh (more on the left). I did some pilates and ended up pulling the muscles in both legs. Now I have bad muscle strains on both legs but also still this awful cramping down my left leg. It doesn't seem to hurt at night but starts after I have been awake for an hour or so.

If I stretch my leg out, it feels better so I do this a lot but then probably pull my muscles more too!!

I started on the pill a week ago to try to regulate my menstrual cycle and I am worrying about dvt. However, I don't have any swelling, redness or heat on my legs - they look normal but just ache so much!!

Does anyone else suffer with this and can anyone recommend anything to alleviate the pain?

Jo3016
23-11-09, 15:55
Anyone have any thoughts?

Still very painful today in my left leg - thigh and down my knee into my calf - feels very tight and crampy. The muscle pain is better from pilates so just left with the cramp and pains down my leg. Also, the bottom of my back is really tender just to the left of my coccyx.

Could this be sciatica?

Welsh.Baz
23-11-09, 16:06
Personally i'd use some ice or heat pads, both would help. Also to alleviate some of your fears, go speak to your local pharmacist, he/she will offer some sound advice and put your mind at ease.