PDA

View Full Version : A real achievement!!!!!!

chantelle
22-11-09, 17:46
Last night I went to my future sis-in-law's hen party. I had only met 3 of the girls once before and neither of my other 2 sister-in-laws were going but I went!!!!! There were 24 girls there and we went for a meal, to a club and then stayed overnight in a hotel!!!! A few months ago, this would've seemed impossible but I am so glad I did it as I feel it was a real breakthrough and I will know so many new faces at the wedding on Boxing day.:yahoo:

We can and all do get better. Thanks to all of you who have been there for me this past few long months. NMP has been so good.:yesyes:

maddie
22-11-09, 18:45
Well done Chantelle. That was a brilliant achievement!!

chantelle
22-11-09, 18:47
Thanks Maddie.

margaret jones
22-11-09, 19:52
Chantelle Well done did you have good time?? Hope you did it is so lovely when you achieve something and enjoy it .
Take Care Margret

ann01
22-11-09, 20:32
Well done Chantelle, you must be so proud. Wishing you the best of luck, positive messages give us all hope.
Take Care
Ann
x

den68
22-11-09, 21:10
well done chantelle you really are getting your life back and im so pleased for you

Denise x

chantelle
22-11-09, 22:41
Margaret, Anne & Denise

thank you all so much...I had a great time and didn't feel anxious at all over the night. I really feel like I'm eventually getting back to my old self and I am sure that all of you will too and hopefully be writing similar success stories soon

Take care

Chantelle

Veronica H
22-11-09, 23:27
:yesyes:I'm so pleased for you Chantelle.

:hugs:Veronica

kazzie
23-11-09, 09:54
WELL DONE YOU:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

Kaz x x x

chantelle
23-11-09, 18:26
Thanks Veronica & Kaz:yesyes:

PoppyC
24-11-09, 12:54
Well done, Chantelle.
You sound like you are doing really well.
Thank You for your encouraging post. I love reading the success posts.
I hope you continue to keep feeling better.

Southern_Belle
25-11-09, 16:00
Hi Chantelle,

I'm so glad you went and made new friends too. Sounds like you had a great time and pushed your anxiety aside and look at all you accomplished. Fantastic breakthrough!!!

Love,

Laura

looking4answers
26-11-09, 01:51
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BasilCat
26-11-09, 14:01
Thats great news Chantelle. Well done.

Shirley
x x x

chantelle
29-11-09, 01:43
Thanks to all of you - just proves that we all have the power to achieve life after depression & anxiety!!!!!
I am still feeling good - great infact and getting better day by day. I am so glad I confronted my demons and did what I thought was impossible - it's all downhill from here......:yahoo:

Eclipse
29-11-09, 01:51
Hear Hear Chantelle!!!!
Yet another member that's gained benfits from this site!
WELL DONE you!!!
Feel proud & never lose that feeling cos it DOES stay with you.
'Inner demons' are nothing when fronted with the power of NMP!!! LOL!!
XX

chantelle
29-11-09, 21:40
Many thanks to you and NMP!!!!!!!:yesyes: