PDA

View Full Version : oxfordshire group

pinkcherryhearts
22-11-09, 19:08
hello
i would really like to set up a group for people who suffer from anxiety/ depression in oxford. There is not much support in oxford for anxiety sufferers and i thought it would be a nice idea to create a group to meet up and have a drink and a chat etc, i dont think theres many people on here from oxford or around, but i just thought it was a nice idea, unless there is already such a group? anyway its worth a try

pinkcherryhearts x

Emira7
26-11-09, 08:11
I am from Oxford pink, it may just be you and I that are members LOL
xx

alihud
26-11-09, 10:23
I thought there were a few from oxford area on here?Im in wiltshire and am unable to drive any distance at the mo otherwise i would have been interested.
Ali xxx

Jill-Louise
26-11-09, 12:59
I live not far from Oxford, just a few miles infact. It would be nice to meet up with others with depression or anxiety. If you'd like to pm me, perhaps we can talk details.:yesyes:

pinkcherryhearts
26-11-09, 19:52
Nice to hear that theres some people from oxfordshire, if people want to discuss times, dates, places just pm me and we can arrange something.
pink x

bea baker
30-01-11, 22:22
is this group still going ahead?

Turtleman
17-08-11, 12:49
Hi, I live in Oxford and would like very much to meet up with fellow sufferers of depression, anxiety and panic attacks.
I have been suffering for a year and a half now and all my doctor wants to do is throw more pills at me, when what I really need is to talk and change how my mind processes the false information it perceives as a threat.
I have been on a group CBT course that only scrathed the surface, I am now waiting for a one to one more in depth therapy, but there is a 6 - 8 week waiting list!!!!!

If anyone wants to meet and talk please get in touch, maybe together we can find a way out of the darkness...... :)

dottielottie
15-05-12, 09:46
Hi I am in Oxfordshire, anyone still meet up ?

gemmygem
05-01-13, 19:27
Sorry to post on a old thread, but I've just recently joined this site and live in Oxford too. Was wondering if you lot did ever or still do meet up's/ do a little support group type thing.

Gemma

Beabaker1983
21-07-13, 00:05
Hi Gemmygem, I posted on this thread in 2011 and had no response, I wanted to let you know so that your mot sat waiting for a reply that never came like I was, welcome to no more panic too flower... :welcome:

Littleweed
08-01-14, 18:54
Hi
I to live in Oxfordshire and would also be interested in meeting up if could be arranged