PDA

View Full Version : Hello people

rumbird
22-11-09, 23:13
Hi there,

I just stumbled across this site while I was looking for information about the the medication I've just been given, I seem to be going through one of my 'phases' again :unsure:. There seems to be some good information on here, I can see it helping a lot :).

rumbird

nomorepanic
22-11-09, 23:16
Hi rumbird

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Veronica H
23-11-09, 09:11
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

gypsywomen
23-11-09, 09:13
what med you taking this is a forum on them all for anxiety

rumbird
23-11-09, 20:59
Thanks for the welcome.

Hi gypsywomen, I'm taking diazepam and beta blockers, I try to stick to the beta blockers for social anxiety and situations around people where I just react in a totally over the top way, ending up with me having what feels like a flash flood! and I stand there dripping with sweat, the doctor won't give me many diazepam because of the problem with getting too used to them, although they're only in a low dose 2mg.

sportynic1
23-11-09, 21:03
hey rumbird welcome :)x

Linzilollipop
23-11-09, 21:09
Hi Rumbird.I take beta blokers and they have helped a little but sometimes feel a little lethargic.Often get tired at work where i cant just sit and relax so find it a tad hard.xx

rumbird
26-11-09, 16:46
Hi Linzilollipop, It's interesting what you say about feeling lethargic with the beta blockers, I remember taking them some years ago and not feeling much effect from them, but this time around seems different, I took 3x40mgs on Tuesday and none on the Wednesday and the Wednesday I felt pretty washed out all day.

looking4answers
26-11-09, 23:28
Glad to have you here.. We are all here for you and have much of the same issues im sure you deal with everyday .Relax and enjoy reading and posting here ..Thanks for being here.. Michael