PDA

View Full Version : success story

joolsukuk
22-11-09, 23:30
hello all,
just popped on here to check it out, noticed ive not been on since 2006! can't believe its been so long, this site was like a life line to me all hours of the day and night, through some terrible times, the other people on here were truely my angels and helped me through some dark times..anyway wanted to share that in the 3 years since my last post, ive been to collage and now in university doing a degree i still have "wobbley" moments, but i accept them as part of me, i no longer fight them and my life has improved. to you who are still in those bad times of thinking there is no end, let me tell you there is! i was aggrophobic and in a bad way, and had been for 12 years. but with agreat doctor this site and determination ive come out the other end, good luck to you all please see my example as a possitve, i NEVER thought i would feel "normal " again. be strong and may you too be able to post your success story xxxxxx

nomorepanic
22-11-09, 23:31
Hi joolsukuk

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

maddie
22-11-09, 23:48
joolsukuk
Thank you for coming to share your story with us. It's good to hear of someone's success.
Good luck with the degree.

mandyclare
22-11-09, 23:51
awwww bless you.. that is fantastic xx

Veronica H
23-11-09, 09:08
:yesyes:Thanks for sharing your success with us Jools. I am so pleased for you.

Veronica

labamba
23-11-09, 14:15
well done I hope I get to where you are now!

joolsukuk
23-11-09, 20:46
thank you for your replies, i just wanted you all to know it is possible to accept that panic/anxiety is just another part of us, and not to let become all of us. i wish you all love and luck in your lives, and the power to overcome. xxx

Maj
23-11-09, 20:49
How encouraging Jools, for yourself and for others who are suffering. It's good to know that there's light at the end of the tunnel because when you're in the thick of anxiety you can't even see a flicker. All the very best.
Myra:hugs::yesyes:

looking4answers
24-11-09, 06:24
Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kind of had it good for a couple of years too and well im back, but its good sometimes and bad sometimes but thank God for this site.. Keep up the good work.. Good to hear from you on here.. Keep in touch..