PDA

View Full Version : feeling really odd!

ChrisMayo
23-11-09, 14:24
Hello all.

Wondered if anyone can relate to this. Over the last hour I've just felt really light headed, not in a dizzy sense, just like everything is dream like.

My arms feel really light and weird. Feel like I've just taken morphine or something.

I'm onto my 5th week of Citalopram, so don't know if it's that finally kicking in, but feels odd.

Really hard to explain, just feel like i'm floating about, and not quite with it.

Hmm..

Any thoughts / experiences?
x

debs180
23-11-09, 16:13
Hi,
I could have wrote that myself..... i feel like this on and off quite often, it just seems to come all over me without no warning. The last time actually being this morning when i was stood at the sink washing up... came over slightly light headed, quite a weak feeling in my arms and legs, and my face flushed. Im still not used to this feeling (dont think i ever will be!!) and it does make me slightly panic which obviously doesnt help, but i find if i do feel like this and spaced out i just sit down and read something or watch a little tv and it passes.
Hope you feel abit better soon, take care

Debs x

superjonboy
23-11-09, 16:19
I get this too Chris i think it's just the anxiety to be honest.

I've been on Citalopram on and off since 2001.

John.

lee270780
02-12-09, 15:07
its anxiety i get this a lot like my arms become really light and almost like my body is not my own thinkits down to perception and muscle tension

take care

DanixVx
04-12-09, 01:54
i get something like this. where ill be stood there and all of a sudden it will feel like im sinking into the ground quickly and my body goes totally light and then i kinda have to step back and start to breathe, it dont last moe than 15 minutes tho

looking4answers
04-12-09, 02:12
I think like most of us you are thinking to much about your feelings.. Try letting go of your feelings and just watch tv or read a book or etc.. Michael