PDA

View Full Version : Great Site =)

Andyc21
23-11-09, 16:42
Hmm I should have put a bit about me in here rather than putting all about myself in the 'general anxiety' section, whoops!!

Anyway, I have suffered with anxiety and stress since I was about 12-13. Ever since the bullying at school really. When I was 16-17 it went a bit and I didn't suffer too much but it was almost like a delayed reaction but from the age of 17 to 21 which I am now I have been very anxious a lot and it's gone from anxiety about certain things to anxiety nearly all day every day. The only time I get relief is when I distract myself but I know thats dangerous because it can make me hide away from people and getting a job/studying so I am trying my absolute best to recover from this beast that is trying to kill me!

6-8 years of constant stress certainly has too it's toll on me, I feel weak mentally and my self esteem and confidence are pretty much non-existent and I always think everyone looks better than me and acts better than me.

Anyway thats a bit about me :) If anyone here has Myspace and wants to be friends then i'd love to be able to speak to people who suffer from the same symptoms and fears as I do.

My Myspace is... http://www.myspace.com/andyc222

This is an amazing site BTW! Thank you to whoever made it :)

diane07
23-11-09, 16:43
Hi Andyc21

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gypsywomen
23-11-09, 16:45
hi and welcome it isa fantastic site its helped me more than you kno welcome

jacqui03
23-11-09, 16:58
Hi Andy

Hang in there it does get better with determnation which you seem to have. Lots of helpful advice and caring people on this site, your not alone in your fears.

Jx

nomorepanic
23-11-09, 16:59
Hi Andy and :welcome:

I am glad you like the site - it is my creation and we have some lovely, caring people as members.

Andyc21
23-11-09, 19:16
Thanks for the replys guys :)

You should be very proud of what you have created here Nicola, it is absolutely awesome. The games are cool too, hopefully will visit the chatroom soon when my membership is 5 days old.

sportynic1
23-11-09, 20:29
i love this site!!! i dont feel alone now :) hey nicola you have done such amazing job :) keep up the good work xx

looking4answers
24-11-09, 06:32
Hi and welcome also to this site..Its been my salvation for years..along with its administrators and members..You are in very good company..