PDA

View Full Version : im new to this

carolina
23-11-09, 16:49
Hi everyone
Im a bit apprehensive but really glad i found this site. Iv suffered from extreme anxiety for years - but didnt realise it had a name and other people suffer from it too! Iv recently been put on propranolol, and so far its helping relieve, the constant stomach churning, and jumpiness, so much so, that i managed to do something different like find this site. Thanks for listening

diane07
23-11-09, 16:50
Hi carolina

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

margaret jones
23-11-09, 16:57
Hi Caroline

Hope you find lots of friends and helpfull advice on NMP i am fairly new 3mnths and have found it very good .
Best Wishes Margaret

teez
23-11-09, 18:02
hiya and welcome carolina:welcome:

Thorny
24-11-09, 18:37
Welcome Carolina :)

I'm sure you will find a lot of help & support here.

Take Care

Matt

mandyclare
24-11-09, 18:40
Hiya Carolina.

Welcome to NMP.. its such a great site.

I take propranolol too.. it seems a lot of people here do.... it really helps me too. I have been suffered General Anxiety for in total about 10 years. It really does help to realise you aren't alone with this.

Mand x

mrscats
24-11-09, 19:37
Hi Hun I'm new here too and also suffer with dreadful anxiety.it's hard to post on a forum let alone tell ppl face to face how you feel...took me a week to write my first one so hug to you for doing it!
I take fluoexetine diazepam and zopiclone at the moment as I am having a real bad patch. The stomach churning is what I get too so I'm glad someone else does!
Take care and hope your ok x

Veronica H
24-11-09, 19:54
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica