PDA

View Full Version : [ I'm Back ] Please Reassure Me

Ruby94
23-11-09, 20:00
Please dont take this the wrong way whoever reads.

I was kind of happy i didnt have to come back here more than a week now but i am, i really need help and advice. Well the first
thing is that when i exercise i feel ill and fatigue and REALLY
shakey afterwards, mostly feel weak and light.

My second problem would be that im sat here right now and im sat still, but it feels like im moving.. or swaying im not sure what it is.

It seems that everything i try do like.. drink alcohol (which i cant do anymore because i got a bad effect from it) Now video games im going to have to stop playing because they make me feel weird and make me feel ill and extremeley shit afterwards.

So.. any advice.. if it helps im on Peroxatine (which is an anti depressant, ive been on it for .. 5 months now. That the only medication im on, but i keep missing the hour im supposed to take it and its gone from 8am, to 9 30am, 1 40 pm, 3 30pm.

Because i kept forgetting.

Please reply. Please reply. Please reply. Please reply. Please reply.

Much love to all, Ruby.

joolsukuk
23-11-09, 21:06
hi, please try to relax firstly it sounds like your working yourself up. you say after a exercise you feel sick and fatigue, this can be normal after exercise,make sure you are drinking enough water during and after.

you say you feel like your moving while sitting still, we all do this though we are not normally aware of it, part of anxiety is that we become so much more aware of normal body reactions and fee that they are a sign of something wrong.

i have been on perox and took it at all dif times to it shouldnt make much of a difference as long as you dont miss a whole day, as the drug is in your system, which is why it takes time to work when you first go on it, by now it is doing its job, just dont miss a day or more....remember to try and stay calm (easier said then done i know). best wishes xxx