PDA

View Full Version : Death Sentence? Or Complete Bloody Nonsense?

Ruby94
23-11-09, 20:32
Please dont take this the wrong way whoever reads.

I was kind of happy i didnt have to come back here more than a week now but i am, i really need help and advice. Well the first
thing is that when i exercise i feel ill and fatigue and REALLY
shakey afterwards, mostly feel weak and light.

My second problem would be that im sat here right now and im sat still, but it feels like im moving.. or swaying im not sure what it is.

It seems that everything i try do like.. drink alcohol (which i cant do anymore because i got a bad effect from it) Now video games im going to have to stop playing because they make me feel weird and make me feel ill and extremeley shit afterwards.

So.. any advice.. if it helps im on Peroxatine (which is an anti depressant, ive been on it for .. 5 months now. That the only medication im on, but i keep missing the hour im supposed to take it and its gone from 8am, to 9 30am, 1 40 pm, 3 30pm.

Because i kept forgetting.

Please reply. Please reply. Please reply. Please reply. Please reply.

Much love to all, Ruby.

mandyclare
23-11-09, 20:47
The weak shaky thing after exercise is hypoglacemia... basically low blood sugars... make sure you have a snack for as soon as you finish and make sure you eat something starchy.. maybe bread and some banana a while before you exercise.. .not too close though obviously... dont eat sugary snacks before exercising as it will burn off to quickly and your sugar levels wont be stable.

Mand x

mandyclare
23-11-09, 20:47
p.s. you dont have to be diabetic to get hypoglacemia.. ive had it for years x

Ruby94
23-11-09, 20:53
Oh i see, how badly could this effect me?

mandyclare
23-11-09, 21:19
Ruby replied to your pm x