PDA

View Full Version : The oldest person on here!

SARAH365
23-11-09, 22:38
Hello, my name is Sarah and I live in Suffolk. I'm 67 and at my age I feel I should know better than to get so phobic about my health. I've just had/having a horrendous time and I'm so glad I came across this forum. People on other non-panic sites are, I feel, getting a bit weary of my "please help" postings all the time so it's great that I've found this one. I hope to not just get some advice for myself but be able to support other people too.

nomorepanic
23-11-09, 22:39
Hi SARAH365

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

mandyclare
23-11-09, 22:39
Hi Sarah.. welcome to NMP... im 42 so no spring chicken myself.

Hope you get all the support you need here.. im sure you will

Mand x

DeMac
23-11-09, 23:14
Hi Sarah and welcome nice to see you here - it doesn't matter what age you are panic/anxiety have neither respect or regard for age.

Just for the record - Im 50

Luv Dee xx :hugs:

Jaco45er
23-11-09, 23:34
Hi Sarah and Welcome :)

I am a 42 yo spring chicken ;)

looking4answers
23-11-09, 23:48
Hi Sarah Im 55

agnes
24-11-09, 06:29
Hello Sarah...I'm not far behind you, I'll be 61 next month. I'm sure you'll find this site invaluable, I have.

theia

xBettyBoopx
25-11-09, 03:24
Welcome Sarah

Glad you found us, hopefully you'll get some help here.

I am 52 and live in Ipswich.

Love
Els

Bill
25-11-09, 04:07
67? Spring chicken!:winks: I've known people who have still suffered from anxiety in their 70's and 80's so you're Certainly Not the oldest or alone! I'm 47 by the way but I feel more like 107! If we can't advise, we'll always give you a hug!:hugs:

maureen berry
25-11-09, 09:26
Hello, my name is Sarah and I live in Suffolk. I'm 67 and at my age I feel I should know better than to get so phobic about my health. I've just had/having a horrendous time and I'm so glad I came across this forum. People on other non-panic sites are, I feel, getting a bit weary of my "please help" postings all the time so it's great that I've found this one. I hope to not just get some advice for myself but be able to support other people too.hi sarah my name is maureen you are not the oldest i am also 67 i also suffer with health anxiety what are your anxiety about interested to talk to some one as an awfull lot of peope on these sites seam so young not saying there problems are any the less i know there not as have also suffered when younger but it interest me to hear if problems are the same as mine hope to hear from you and every one elseas at the moment suffering badly not sleeping think sometimes i am dying and feel so frightened believe you me fear of dying is so frightening as you get older as you feel you are running out off time any way would love to hear from anyone please fearfull :scared15::scared10::read::yahoo:

steve2009
25-11-09, 11:10
Hi Sarah,
I'm just 60 today.
Feel any age from about 12 to 90.
Tell us the good things in your life.
cheers :)