PDA

View Full Version : Red rash on arm

phil06
24-11-09, 01:25
I have a red rash just above my hand on the bottom of my arm. It just appeared today is it some kind of allergic reaction or something not to worry about? :wacko:

Anxious_gal
24-11-09, 01:37
is it itchy?
maybe take an antihistamine n see if that helps.
read the instructions first though if your on any medication.

looking4answers
24-11-09, 06:15
Try a little antibiotics cream or hydrocordozone cream .You can pick this up at any chemist shop . I get this at some times out of nowhere on my feet and I use hydrocortizone cream and it usually goes away . Nope don't think its anything ,just try that and keep an eye on it..

phil06
28-11-09, 01:42
I thought it was going away but the red bit's a little sore and the skins breaking up a little. I'm just worried to what's causing it.

phil06
28-11-09, 23:21
Well it's not really improving my wrist and hand is all wrinkled and it's all red and the skin is breaking up with a little blood..absolutely horrible...put some cream on it to see if it will help.

I may have to go to the doctors about this on Monday. When I googled it there's loads of rash causes so I have no idea. :lac:

suzy-sue
29-11-09, 00:00
[SIZE="3 It sounds like dermatitis or exzema .Its usually caused by an allergy to something .Exzema can be triggered by anxiety also and can be hereditary . Hydrocortisone cream is the best treatment as Michael says ,but you can use Sudocrem first to see if it goes .I get this a lot and central heating makes it worse ..Avoid scented soaps and anything that can irritate .Its a common complaint and you will find scratching makes it worse ..Im sure it will clear up ..All the best Sue [/SIZE]