PDA

View Full Version : too many health problems

nannawood1
24-11-09, 11:53
hi my name is julia, ive had a lot of health probs just a few i have suffered with anxiety attacks and depression for over twenty years, i have a vitamin b12 deficiency, heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes type 2, ibs, bad acid reflux, among a few more, a couple of years ago i suffered a minor heart attack and then a month later they think i had a minor stroke, i was 39 yrs old im now 41, and to tell u the truth i dont know wot a normal life is anymore, i look at people and wish i cud just be normal like them but im not, dizziness, weak, tired but unable to sleep, shaky my body spasms on its own, anxious all the time the list goes on, ive learned how to deal with theses things, but 6 weeks ago i woke up with pains chest and muscles arms, didnt feel myself not that i ever did, so i wen to docs they said very depressed and put me on new meds, i was on them for 3 weeks and my heart started to race i cud feel it everywere went back to docs, they told me to stop the last meds straight away and that my pulse was way too fast 3 days later i was given an ECG my heart rate hasnt changed so back to docs on wednesday, but im feeling soooo rough right now anyone else like this plz

iccle84
24-11-09, 15:45
hi julia, i really feel for you. Cant say that i have had as rough a time as you but i can not remember the last time i had a "normal" day! I too have IBS suffer from all kinds of skin allergic reactions and consistantly seem to have a cold. for the last 10 years i have been on and off antidepressants for anxiety and depression. It upsets me because i do try and talk about it but because most of it is suffering from the inside i worry that they think i am making it up when all i yearn for is to wake up not in pain to go to the toilet "normally" and just generally feel well!