PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

sammyj
24-11-09, 12:31
Does anyone else suffer terrible headaches? I get all kinds of wird sensations in my head and it freaks me out.I know I suffer from helath anxiety but I have been doing good and then bam, I get plagued by a mixture of physical symptoms.My head is really bothering me now.Could headaches be caused by tension in the neck and upper back? Anyone been told this by the doctor? Sometimes it feels likemy head wobbles but it is not moving, its a weird sensation.This all makes me so emotional as I just want to get on with life and enjoy life, but its like a vicious circle.

Veronica H
24-11-09, 13:00
:bighug1:Yes sammy. Such headaches caused by tension are very common with anxiety sufferers. I am presuming you have seen your GP and been diagnosed with anxiety. Yoga has been a great help to me in relieving this symptom.

Veronica

debs180
24-11-09, 13:12
Hi Sammy,
I am also suffering with headaches and weird sensations in my head at the moment. I have been to the docs twice with this now and im seeing him again thursday as i was asked to keep a headache diary. He did say that it was unlikely to be anything sinister, but has ive had a constant headache for 3 weeks now we need to alliminate any other causes, hense the diary. I do find they are worse when im stressed and tense, so i can totally relate to your problems because its not nice and at times i find it very difficult to do "normal" things. But if they are causing you alot of discomfort i would suggest going to your GP.
Hope things improve, take care

Debs x