PDA

View Full Version : babbling on!!

neonpink_smurf
14-11-05, 18:58
I know it sounds like i'm always moaning or having strange problems and i'm sorry, its just this place makes me feel better, when i write down what i'm feeling it makes me feel better like some kind of release, i know ive posted a huge amount in the short amount of time i've been here..
... heres my new thoughts and wonderment..
As i said in another post i've started reading "what to say when you talk
to yourself" and it started some weird thinking and worrying (it seems like i can worry about anything), i didn't even really know why, but now i'm obsessed over how thoughts work and why some thoughts turn into actions and others are just random thoughts, like the ones people call a spike?? is that right?? or when you have a thought why do people say never mind it, its just a thought.. I'm confused why does one turn into an action and the other is unimportant! Its been really upsetting me.

I keep thinking i'm getting better but i'm still not able to let anything go!! My anxiety is weird its really just weird thoughts, i can still go out and do things and when i'm occupied its fine but i want to not think! how do i know that i'm actually thinking properly? I seem to over analyse everything and since i've realised i have anxiety i over analyse everything more in order to see if i'm gettin better and trying to compare it to how i thought before, even though i know i thought the same way before but i was more able to push things out of my mind..
sorry for babbling on, i hope someone understands my post!!

Meg
14-11-05, 19:06
You carry on posting then if it helps anf it also helps others to have things explained in many ways

I'm, with you on the thought/action link .. I mussed over that one for weeks.. then it passed as I latched on to something else.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?