PDA

View Full Version : 3 days of 3 different worries

manx_kitty
24-11-09, 18:14
In an earlier thread i talked about my anxiety coming back after about 4 years.

I just want to share some of the negative thoughts that i have been having to see if it will help me.

Saturday i felt like i could'nt catch my breath, Sunday night i thought i was hearing things, Monday i was worrying about the meaning of life and today im scared of dying.

My mind seems to be in overdrive and its doing my head in :weep:

I just want it to stop

agnes
24-11-09, 19:21
In an earlier thread i talked about my anxiety coming back after about 4 years.

I just want to share some of the negative thoughts that i have been having to see if it will help me.

Saturday i felt like i could'nt catch my breath, Sunday night i thought i was hearing things, Monday i was worrying about the meaning of life and today im scared of dying.

My mind seems to be in overdrive and its doing my head in :weep:

I just want it to stop

I could have written almost the same thoughts for the past few days, Manx!

manx_kitty
24-11-09, 19:38
Its horrible isn't it, it does'nt help that i have exams coming up soon too and i can't concerntrate properly

mrscats
24-11-09, 19:47
Gosh hearing things terrifies me...I know I'm not hearing them in my head but i'm paranoid about people breaking in so I think my brain iverdrives on any little noise. Do you have an iPod? Sometimes listening to my favourite songs help while I do something mentally taxing like sodoku or a crossword. Crosswords are best if you can't spell like me as you really have to concentrate hehe! How are you feeling today? Xx

Veronica H
24-11-09, 19:48
Hi Manx
This is probably anticipatory anxiety mainly if you have exams coming up and you may be tired from the extra study. Try not to be too impressed by the anxiety coming back or for that matter read too much into it as it is understandable at this time. :bighug1:Good luck with the exams

Veronica

mrscats
24-11-09, 19:50
Apologies I didn't read properly about how you were feeling today. Sending you a hug and Hope you have one of those longed for good days tomorrow Hun x

manx_kitty
24-11-09, 21:02
I find that it eases off when i am at college because my mind is kept on other things but when i come home it hits me again