PDA

View Full Version : head worries.

debs180
24-11-09, 20:25
Hi all,
I have posted a couple of times about strange head sensations, and have replied to a few similar posts. But tonight is going from bad to worse for me and could do with some kind words and reassurance if anyone can help.
I have had a constant headache for 3 weeks, ive seen my GP and he doesnt think its much to worry about, and mentioned possible tension, so i have had to keep a headache diary which i am seeing him about again on thursday.
But what i cant get used to or put up with is all the other strange things that go on in my head.... which is, pressure feelings, they can be anywhere on my head and move from 1 place to another through out the day, a weird light headedness, sometimes when i turn my head it feels like my brain is moving after ive moved it (sorry if that doesnt make sense the only way i can describe it!), sometimes it feels like i get a numbness in places on my head........ they are just all bizarre, and a couple of weeks ago i woke up very very dizzy.
Im trying my hardest to rationilize this all to suffering anxiety, but failing miserabley, im scared of saying all this to the GP on thursday, and in the mean time scaring myself half to death what all this could be!!!???
I am so sorry for the long post and rant!!
Any experiance of the same thing anyone....... reassurance.... would be so good right now.
Thanks again for reading

Debs x

shaz01
24-11-09, 23:26
Debs, hi me again, im still getting all these weird sensations as well :-( So just to let you know your not alone :-) x x

looking4answers
25-11-09, 00:39
Deb, You are definitely not alone..If I sit and thought about everything I feel as you mentioned everyday I would be continually writing. I think each and everyone of us feel the things you said.. Its hard not to think about it but if don't worry about bringing it up at the doctors when you go. Im pretty sure he will tell you its anxiety but for your peace of mind ask.. You will be fine ..don't worry and you are sure not alone here. Michael

aurora
25-11-09, 01:27
I have also had headaches that last for weeks, pressure on all parts of my head, tingling, shooting pains, dizziness, etc. Anxiety CAN do it all, but good for you for getting it checked out.

tommy1982
25-11-09, 04:36
i worried about being dizzy, off balance, walking on a boat feelings, sensitive eyes, for month and months, it took an mri and anti depressiants to stop me worrying about all this.

I had headaches for days.

Click on my name and find all posts by me.

In the end it all went away and notting was wrong.

keep your head up.

tommy1982
25-11-09, 04:45
Something else to point out if there was something wrong the doc can tell a lot by just looking at your eyes.

debs180
25-11-09, 07:53
Thanks for all the replies guys, had a bad night.....woke up at 3am in abit of a panic. I think my exessive worrying is just about coming to a head!!!!!
I worry about so many health problems but my head issues are my worse and the fear of something being wrong is immense. Its good to know others have suffered or are suffering with similar issues. I will tell the GP everything tomorrow to get it off my chest.
Thank you all again

Debs x