PDA

View Full Version : health worrier

maureen berry
25-11-09, 10:06
hi let me iterduse myself my name is maureen and have very bad health anxiety think i am dying and no one understands cannot get afull nights sleep go to sleep easy then wake up at 5 thity and start worrying about everthing anyone out there to help me please:emot-crying::yahoo: health worrier anxiety

diane07
25-11-09, 10:07
Hi maureen berry

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

gypsywomen
25-11-09, 10:13
Hi your not alone we all or most of us worry all te time about our health its hell i feel for you xxxxx

cunny1980
25-11-09, 13:41
:welcome:Maureen. Im just like you every ache or pain I have is a sure sign of a horrendous illness and I often wake up at 4am for no reason then convince myself that there is something wrong and thats why Ive woke up. I was recently put on anti-depressants but have made a decision not to take them and I do think I am improving. This site had been great for me any anxieties I have I can put on here and theres always someone else who is experiencing the same. The people on here are fantastic and they do reassure you. I really feel for you I know what hell health anxiety is. :)

maureen berry
25-11-09, 21:19
hi cunny thanks for your welcome yes the mornings are the worst for me i wake most days at5 thirty and canot go back to sleep this is when my panic sets in im all alone andi start thinking i have abad illness and going to die on my own i try to stay in bed but this gives me time to worry what do you do when you wake up early any tips:weep::scared15:

cunny1980
25-11-09, 21:26
Hi again this is what I do it might sound a bit mad but it seems to be working for me i imagine ive got a cardboard box and i put all my worries in to it one by one then i tape the box up and imagine putting it in a cupboard where i cant see it. Once ive done this i tend to nod back off ok. I read about this some where and thought id try it I think its just a case of trying to empty your mind of all these worries. My mum also went through this when my dad died so she started taking a harry potter book to bed with her and rather than lie in the dark worrying she would put on the lamp and have a read. I hope some of this helps - I'm on here at least once a day if you want a chat xxxx

looking4answers
26-11-09, 00:00
Nice to have you here.. Please give us some thoughts on what you worry about.Maybe someone here has the same worries.. Michael

maureen berry
26-11-09, 17:43
hi michael thanks for your reply i worry over health think i have something sinister that canot be cured terrible abdomen tension and wind pains rubling think i have ither bowel cancer or colon cancer even though i have agood apetite i worry 24 / 7 get to sleep okay then wake up 5 or 6 o clock and start worrying mornings are terrible so frightened anyone else with same by for know need some hugs and luck:unsure::scared15::scared11::wall::byebye::emo t-wave: