PDA

View Full Version : what is your chest pain like?

yvonne2189
25-11-09, 11:27
If everyone describes their chest pain symptoms it could help people to remain calm when having them?

I get them on both sides but mainly the left feels like its coming from the heart, sometimes sharp, sometimes an ache, and occasionaly its been a sort of burning sensation.

angietomjimandcass
25-11-09, 20:16
yep same as you on the left on my shoulder uper back burning stabing acheing.

margaret jones
25-11-09, 21:01
Hi Yvonne
Chest pain mine has so many different feelings ( achey sharp pulling burning )My physio thinks a lot of my pain comes from my neck problems and posture probs My shoulder and upper back pain is the prob at moment .I use heat and this seems to relax muscles and helps pain Take Care Margaret

B-gal
25-11-09, 23:30
Hi there,

Mine ranges from a dull ache which moves to more of a pain when I breathe in. I can feel this anywhere from my chest, back or shoulders. I have also experienced a crushing sensation as if someone is pushing down on my back. This went away after realising chest pain is an anxiety symptom. Hope this helps to de-panic someone experiencing the same

xxx
xx
x

looking4answers
26-11-09, 00:19
Sharp striking pains . .mostly caused by gas.. then muscles hurting both sides of the chest and then that one I hate lodged right in your side like someone just speared you..Lived through many like these here but so far so good..Good luck and hope you feel better..