PDA

View Full Version : Nervous

crazymade001
25-11-09, 13:23
Hello, Having posted a message on here mid October regarding my admission to hospital and my fears surrounding that, I received two replies from Lisa and Marc. I wish again to thank you both for your encouraring words. Having been out of hospital now for a while, I wanted to let you know whilst I have been informed of the substance and cause of the lump, I am still awaiting results of the mass which surrounded the lump. I have no idea what the answer will be, however as they say 'no news is good news', so I am going down that path and will deal with the result once known. Thanks again Lisa and Marc. Take care.

looking4answers
26-11-09, 06:45
Hi,

Just wanted you to know I care as well.. Its hard waiting for results.. Its scary and makes you so nervous and anxious.. Just think positive and relax as much as you can.. I am suppose to make some other test soon and have been putting them off but need to take them soon.. I hope I can be as brave as you seem.. You feel better soon and let us know the results. .Take care.. Michael

den68
26-11-09, 07:30
hope your results are good news

kittykat
26-11-09, 09:57
Hey ,

I had a look at your post , unfortunately didn't read it at the time, but i just want to say that its hard waiting for results, the anxiety can really kick in, glad to hear that the op went well and is over and done with another thing to be pleased about. I hope that your results are here soon and are good news for you which im sure they will be, just stay positive and hang in there,let us know how you get on, take care xx

marcc64
26-11-09, 13:22
Good luck with your results :)