PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, I am looking for anyone with micropsia (Alice in wonderland syndrome)

taranews
25-11-09, 13:54
Hello I am hoping to chat to anyone who has Alice in wonderland syndrome?

nomorepanic
25-11-09, 13:55
Hi taranews

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gypsywomen
25-11-09, 14:04
sorry to hear you suffer with this debilitating condition,do you see things different to us ..like your body smaller or bigger ,, its not a nice thing to have ,,do you find it hard to work i know its not your eyesight its from your mind it must be hard xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maj
25-11-09, 17:15
I've seen other posts about this so you are not alone. You will get some comfort and support here.
Myra:)

PoppyC
25-11-09, 17:29
Hi & Welcome to the site :welcome:
I used to get Alice in Wonderland syndrome when falling asleep or when I was very unwell with anxiety. The sensations I got were horrible. Thankfully I have not had any in a long time, however.
Poppy

PanchoGoz
04-05-10, 16:48
I HAVE this - ask me, I hate it its horrible. Its mostly in my mind though, in fact I can't work out if its in my mind or brain or eyes. I could write for pages. Is it anxiety, that is the question, hmmmm...
You are the first person on this site I've found with AIWS. Hooray. Message me if you have or want advice.

Vanilla Sky
04-05-10, 21:27
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x