PDA

View Full Version : Hate my life !

sue681
25-11-09, 18:07
I am sat here and i'm just wondering what is the point.
Feel very anxious , think i feel a panic attack coming on.
over a week ago i met someone , we went out a few times.This war really hard for me with my anxiety/depression but i made an effort and we got on well.
really got my hopes up even though it was only early days, even told him about my anxiety etc
well today i found out he is a player , go's out with women for a few weeks and dumb them , i have since seen his face on a numerous dating sites ( i was tipped off)...I sent him a text today asking him to be honest and guess what..no reply , i rang but he wont answer.ive just deleted his number so i dont make a fool of myself.
It is not like me not too spot someone like this but i think i was just so low and vulnerable i was just glad to have met someone..thought all my xmas's had come at once !
So now i'm sat here and to be honest i feel like going and getting a litre bottle of vodka and getting drunk out of my head !..i wont though because i know i will be in bed all day tomorrow feelin 10 times worse ! got no family around me.
got no friends as such , i'm alone !
HATE MY LIFE !

Ruby94
25-11-09, 18:13
No point getting all worked up over a stupid guy like that hun. No point at all!

Deep down you must know that.
Theres better guys out there waiting
to treat you like the princess you are :)

gypsywomen
25-11-09, 18:14
dont feel lonley your neer alone we are all with you ,, your very sensible not drinking it dosent solve anything ,,makes you feel worse next day as for the guy better you find ut now than 2 years down the line you had lucky escape ,, cheer up hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Slothette
25-11-09, 18:17
Sorry to read that you've had such a disappointment. :hugs:

Better to find out now what a rat he is than further down the line when you could have been head over heels. I'm glad you deleted his number. Don't give him another single second of your time. Chin up....Lex :hugs:

sue681
25-11-09, 18:25
just the 1st time in along time i thought i had someone ..to be honest he could of been freddie cruger and it wouldn't of bothered me...just felt like i had someone ! ...its the fact he got my hopes up , i was doing better before i met him , getting there , now feel like i'm back to square one with my anxiety...this time last week he was wining and dining me...now look at me , what a ****** !

Kerrigan
25-11-09, 19:55
Sue, we stand beside you girl.

Men can be so dissapointing. I bet every girl on here has dealt with a guy like that, but don't you think it's emotionally retarded to use people? I mean, they think they are players but in reality they just don't know what they want.

I met a guy at a club and he gave me his number, insisted I took it, so controlling. When I didn't show up the following week he texted me saying I was a 'free-loading b*tch', that statement was ironic since I bought all my own drinks that night, he wouldn't buy me one!

Sometimes dealing with men is like dealing with children. This guy was so up his own ass that whatever you had must have been an illusion for his own vanity. This could be a good time to get another partner though, you've had a test run, it's got to be easier now that if you'd been single for years.

lots of love X

sue681
25-11-09, 20:15
The 3 mobile phones should of gave it away lol
Also his apartment in southampton turned out to be a council flat in Basingstoke.His Mercedes car was written off the week before we met ( how convenient ) so we went out in his van....he had an excuse for everything ...and i fell for it , just shows you how you can be took advantage off when your so low . ...

muppet
25-11-09, 21:34
Do not stress over this. You decided to put your trust in someone and it did not work out. You will probably find if you ask around that most people with anxiety have experienced the same thing at one time or another. consentrate on your self. the way you had started to feel before this and how you got there.
Then when you are ready, try again. You have learnt from this. Maybe next time will be better!:yesyes:

suzy-sue
25-11-09, 22:54
The 3 mobile phones should of gave it away lol
Also his apartment in southampton turned out to be a council flat in Basingstoke.His Mercedes car was written off the week before we met ( how convenient ) so we went out in his van....he had an excuse for everything ...and i fell for it , just shows you how you can be took advantage off when your so low . ...

This Creep is obviously suffering with low self esteem .IN FACT HE IS WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A LOSER ..Why would anyone tell those lies if they were happy with themselves ?.Dont give him anymore of your time .Hes been fortunate to have spent time with you in the first place .You will meet someone special ,who will be worth believing in .Keep your chin up Sue and put it down to experience .Dont let him set you back ,youve been doing well .Hugs Sue xx

looking4answers
25-11-09, 23:34
Don't feel bad sweetheart..It happens to men to. There are really good men looking for people such as yourself to find a steady relationship in and what happens to them ,is that the woman they meet has had an experience like yours and has been hurt or burned and they won't even give the nice guy a chance because of it..But as far as men and women there are many players out there.. so thats life..Take care relax and don't worry you will meet a nice guy but remember if you do, be kind and don' t take out things that others did you to before him.. Michael

Bill
26-11-09, 03:08
I'm afraid to say that in this world, as I have found to my cost, there are both good and bad people just as there are always good and bad times and happiness and sadness. I feel sometimes that there appears to be a reason because if everything was just good all the time, the human race would never learn through experience or be motivated to better themselves so we'd never move forward.

The important thing to remember is that not everyone is the same and for every bad apple, ten good apples can always be found so never be restrained by past bad experiences. They will always knock us back but in time after our tears have dried and our hurt has healed, we can learn to wipe the slate clean, brush ourselves down and move forward with hope of finding the Good in life because it's the Good in this world that makes life worth living....and it can Always be found.

No storm can survive without sunshine, before and after its passed, so remember that if you keep looking, the sun Will always appear after the rains have stopped.:bighug1:xxx

sue681
26-11-09, 08:30
Thanks
you have all been a great help and its true , why make up all those lies if yr happy with yrself...i'm well out of it.He just came along when i most needed someone.I'll find a nice caring man one day and i won't take this experience out on him but i will take it nice and sloooooooooooooooow & not jump in like i did this time ! :-)

sue681
26-11-09, 08:33
Bill
Your words knock me back as always !

sue x x x

maddie
26-11-09, 10:13
Quote Bill "never be restrained by past bad experiences. They will always knock us back but in time after our tears have dried and our hurt has healed, we can learn to wipe the slate clean, brush ourselves down and move forward with hope of finding the Good in life because it's the Good in this world that makes life worth living....and it can Always be found.

No storm can survive without sunshine, before and after its passed, so remember that if you keep looking, the sun Will always appear after the rains have stopped."

It's the healing that's hard and how come it never stops raining?

Bill
27-11-09, 02:35
Sometimes when it feels the storm will never clear, we just need a little support from the right following wind to help blow us to safety where the sun will shine again but the wind will only work if we're prepared to risk putting up our sails otherwise we just have to accept that we'll always sit under black clouds and the rains will never stop.

In other words, a therapist can help but only if we're prepared to do as they say no matter how frightened it makes us feel...but if we do, we have a much greater chance of healing, even if sometimes it can take a long time.

I do understand how it feels though when it feels all hope has gone. Sometimes all that's left is the offer of comfort....and a hug can work wonders!:bighug1:

maddie
27-11-09, 02:39
For Bill and his beautiful words:

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Bill
27-11-09, 04:00
Sometimes words just aren't enough though.:hugs:

I've posted this before I know but.....it seems appropriate again.....

The sparkle of light within staring eyes that pierce to intoxicate the body and soul yet filled with profound sadness consumed with hurt and sorrow with nowhere to go. Lips smooth and soft, tender as velvet of pink rose petals moistened after a summer evenings rain shower. Silent and still with unspoken thoughts and words that if said would fill the motionless eyes with dewdrops that would fall lonely to the ground to evaporate in the burning desert to be ignored and forever forgotten. Her face filled with warmth that if touched would electrolyse with sensation from the fingertips across the body filling with heat and wonder that only an ordinary human being could create within another. To behold beauty that even the owner cannot see within their own reflection in a mirrored glass lake. A swan, an angel, a princess that believes it to be a Cinderella. What finer creation can there be than the natural perfection held within an angel with an ordinary angels face?:bighug1:

sue681
27-11-09, 13:06
thats lovely bill x x