PDA

View Full Version : Feel Dizzy & sick

tashbarnes87
25-11-09, 19:42
HI all, i have been really unwell the past 3 days with a cold my sore throat is that bad it hurts to swallow liquid. Today i felt a bit better so took my son to playgroup & then to starbucks. In starbucks out of the blue i went very dizzy & felt really sick and now i feel odd like looking at my computer screen is making me feel sick & feel disorientated :( whats wrong with me :( x

rebeccad
25-11-09, 20:58
hi hun, sorry you feeling so ill if you have a cold perhaps you have got cattargh(spelt wrong i know lol) cattargh can make you feel really dizzy and when i have a head cold its one of the symptoms i hate. It blocks all your sinuses and your ears and thats what makes you feel dizzy and when you feel dizzy you also feel sick. Try putting boiling water into a bowl and inhaling it, it will clear all of your sinuses and make you feel better.
Hope your feeling better soon. xx

looking4answers
26-11-09, 01:05
Sounds like you just have a bad cold..You need to get some rest and check with a doctor if you start to feel worse.. Take care and sorry you are feeling so bad.. Michael

phil06
14-01-10, 01:00
I've been suffering the dizzy one with panic for weeks now.

Feeling a bit woozy and sick today think I'm coming down with a cold..starting to feel unmotivated and needing my bed.

The dizzy one is annoying as it stops me doing things and makes me feel there's something bad wrong with me. Sometimes I have to rush out the shower when it use to be something I could do to relax. :wacko:

:blush:

Andromeda
14-01-10, 02:04
like everyone else has said nothings wrong , it sounds like you have a nasty cold and possible a head cold , which is triggering anxiety . you just need to relax and remind yourself it's only a cold. paracetemol , a hot drink and rest is what you need ! if it is a head cold , that would explain the dizziness , otherwise it's simply just anxiety playing tricks ! if you still don't feel right in a few days go see your GP
:hugs:

rozie
14-01-10, 02:44
The dizzy thing can start a viscious circle I think. You feel dizzy and then you start to freak out which possibly makes you breathe funny which can make you dizzy and then you're not sure which came first .

Have just since Christmas Eve been having dizzy head myself and think it started a a kind of left over thing from a bad sinus thing. I notice now ...sounds crazy I know..but if I hold my nose and blow it clears my ears. A bit like if you're on a plane and your ears go pop? I had a real woozy episode again just tonight when I was out and due to go to a film. Got in the cinema and the trailer made me feel sick just all that movement. But the nose blowing thing worked.

Wishing you better soon and sending you lots of good thoughts .

Rozie

Cat80
14-01-10, 11:16
It sounds like maybe you could have a bit of vertigo because of the heavy cold. You can buy Buccastem tablets from Boots for this, I was prescribed some by a Dr when I had a case of this last year and she said I can get them over the counter if it happens again