PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here

tammyjin
15-11-05, 12:54
Hi every one,

I thought i would say hello to you all as i am new to the site. I was only diagnosed with anxiety 6 months ago but on reflection i have been suffering for years. It is nice to find a place to really talk to people who understand how big this problem is. My partner doesn't understand he just get's frustrated finally people who know i am not going mad[:P]
Really looking forward to talking to you all!!

I thought i would come back in and edit this as it is a bit vague!!
I feel like i am in a tunnel that is never ending with this. i try to be positive but i end up slipping back- It started 3yrs ago when my friend died, i spent more and more time worrying that something was really seriously wrong with me. I have tried medication but i don't feel that is helping me to deal with it, It finally came to ahead 4 months ago when my back gave out it was normal i had had it a thousand times before but the doctor prescribed the same pain medication but with a different name so i took them and then it started shortness of breath,dizzy spells,chest pains i have never been so scared nor have i ever felt as stupid as when the Doctor told me what was wrong with me. I don't know how to deal with this my confidence is shot and i don't recognise myself anymore and despite that i have to get on and live each day HOW??

Meg
15-11-05, 12:58
Hello Tammyjin

Welcome to the site.

You feel free to tell us your story and whats been going on with you.

What help are you getting now ?

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
15-11-05, 13:03
Tammyjin

A warm welcome aboard and I hope we can be of some help. Let us know if you have any specific issues that we can help with.

Nicola

vernon
15-11-05, 14:05
Hi tamylin welcome to the site u will find lots of help and friendly people here

Piglet
15-11-05, 14:08
Welcome to the site Tammy:)

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Sweep1
15-11-05, 14:27
Hi Tammy

A big warm welcome:D

Sweep1

trac67
15-11-05, 14:42
Hi Tammyjin,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of great advice here and make some good friends.

Take care
Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

mazz
15-11-05, 15:51
hi tammyjin and welcome .........mazzx

Barb
15-11-05, 16:04
Hi Tammy

Welcome to the forum, you will get lots of help and support here

Barb xxx

Karen
15-11-05, 18:43
Hi Tammyjin

Welcome to the site.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

chucklehound
15-11-05, 18:51
Hi Tammyjin and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some great friends too!:D[^]:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

carldourish
15-11-05, 19:23
Welcome to this wondeful site.

Carl

sueiamnew
15-11-05, 20:04
Welcome to the site Tammy.

jill
16-11-05, 11:47
Hi Tammy

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

3faces
16-11-05, 14:46
Hi Tammy:D

A warm welcome to you.

Jem xxx

pinkscrumpy
16-11-05, 14:54
Hi Tammy

A big warm welcome to you

:D:D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

clickaway
16-11-05, 16:59
Hi Tammy!

Welcome aboard...

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers