PDA

View Full Version : assistance needed - symptom overload

LaurenMay
25-11-09, 23:12
Hi all,

Wondering is any of you can reassure me on something...

The past month I have been experienced intense chills up my spine and going around my neck/bottom of head. Anxiety??

Also, had a stinging nose for 3 days, expected a cold but nothing.o Yesterday had a mild temperature, felt freezing but my hands were really sweating. Anxiety over swine flu and dying??

Today, no temp but hands sweating on and off. Having issues with my ear as well as the nurse perforated my ear drum a couple of weeks ago and was given anti-biotic spray which didnt clear it up so he gave me anti-biotic tablets. Havent taken them for two weeks because ab's give me thrush!! Now extremely paranoid i have done serious damage to my ear because I havent taken the tablets. Loud noises really affect my ear.

To top it off I have felt a small squidgy lump on my breast bone. Not painful just worried.

Is this just a bad patch?? Cos i am really feeling low with all these ailments right now...

Any advise, reassurance would be appreciated :)

looking4answers
26-11-09, 00:37
Weird we are half the world away and me with the same symptoms as you.Sounds like a little allergy or cold..Not to worry. Relax .. eat well. try to rest , Eat some good soup curl up and watch a movie.. If you don't feel better check with your doctor, but im sure you will be ok.. Micheal