PDA

View Full Version : Very anxious about tomorrow..

MissJennayee
26-11-09, 03:13
Of course tomorrow is Thanksgiving and every year my family has get-togethers during the Holidays as most do. My health anxiety has sky-rocketed throughout this year and I leave the house as LITTLE as possible because I'm scared of catching something. Especially with h1n1 going around and lots of colds and flus. I can't afford to catch ANYTHING but I can't miss it because I've missed so much already, I'm just a wreck b/c I don't even really associate with my dads side of the fam. so I don't know if someone is sick, etc. what am I supposed to do? I'm so worried!
:weep:

looking4answers
26-11-09, 03:44
Take some hand sanitizer ,get this at any pharmacy and keep it in your pocket.. wipe your hands everytime you touch someone and then watch for people that look like they might be sick and kind of try to keep your distance.. if someone sneezes .. try to get away in a hurry ..I know this sounds paranoid but here in this small place there are people everywhere you go handling everything you will be.. I always use the sanitizer antibacterial and just try to keep an eye on anyone that might be sick..
Other than that just try to do the best you can. Drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest..eat well and try to keep out of bad weather..Its about all any of us can do. By the way Happy Thanksgiving from one American to another.. Michael