PDA

View Full Version : VIvid Dreams What are They?

looking4answers
26-11-09, 03:59
For the last couple of months. My dreams have been like going into a movie theater and sitting down and watching a movie. I mean its that clear. Sometimes its like I have a part in that movie and interact with the characters..

Most I don't recall ever seeing in my dreams people I know but somehow I feel I know them. Most do not make any sense at all. Its kind of entertaining but then on another note a little disturbing as I have never experienced anything like this at all.

Does anyone else have these and how do you feel about them? To me the only thing that makes me really uncomfortable about them is that I have never had this happen to me before ever.. Hope someone can share some light on this for me.. Michael

maddie
26-11-09, 08:43
They say that dreams are your mind trying to process and make sense of what has happened to you. Often the things you dream are representations of what was the reality.

looking4answers
26-11-09, 21:17
Thats what I thought too .. but none of it makes sense at all..has really nothing to do with with what I have been through or maybe deep down it does.. Its bizarre I feel like I should have a soda and popcorn when im going to sleep.. Thanks Maddie for your answer.. Michael

teez
26-11-09, 21:54
hiya micheal,,thankyou,,im glad im not the only one my dreams also range from the most entertaining to the horrific,,yet as you say it is like a living movie ,,i thought it was just me, ive taken to writing them down,,makes interesting reading later lol

looking4answers
26-11-09, 22:23
You are absolutely right.. If I could remember most or put them in words.. I think I could win a prize or something lol.. Its funny.They say high altitude does this but I have been living at high altitude for about 4 years and haven't had as many as lately.. I take a tylenol every night before bedtime . thats recent.. Maybe thats whats producing the dreams . If it is they should get some kind of patent on the dreaming part of it lol.. Thanks for answering . Michael