PDA

View Full Version : can your mind...

noangeluk
26-11-09, 08:39
Can your mind convince you to do something that's not in your nature to do? Can it take over control? I'm worried that I'll lose my mind and harm someone when in reality in wouldn't harm a fly! It's really horrible because it's like my mind is trying to convince me that such will happen. :(

It's like my mind is trying to force this onto me. It's like im battling my mind or something :S

marcc64
26-11-09, 12:28
I wouldn't think so, not unless your seriously insane which none of us on here are, we just worry about such things, where as if you were truly ill, it wouldn't cross your mind to worry about it you would just do it and think it normal.

Hell's
26-11-09, 12:48
With anxiety there is a strong chance that you will have thoughts which are out of character. For me this is the most distressing part of it as I would not hurt a fly! Look at the symptoms page of here and it should help. Please remember that a thought is only a thing, and it is a thing that wont hurt anybody!!

H.

BasilCat
26-11-09, 14:17
I think a lot of us have been worried we would lose our minds but we haven't done and you wont either. And, as marcc64 says, if you were truly ill, it would not cross your mind to think about it.

Shirley
x x x