PDA

View Full Version : TV programme on tonight about OCD

nomorepanic
15-11-05, 15:52
ITV1 at 8pm - Real Families: The Man Who Loved the Number 12

The life of Hugh Turner, an obsessive compulsive disorder sufferer fixated with the number 12. Most provisions in his home are bought by the dozen - even socks and trainers - and he has been hospitalised several times after taking tablets in batches of 12. Simple everyday tasks become major hurdles, but he maintains good humour, despite concerns that his son is also displaying symptoms

Nicola

mazz
15-11-05, 15:55
thanks nicola i will try and catch that , sounds interesting ,,,, luv mazzx

kate
15-11-05, 16:38
Nic,

Someone at work told me that this programme was on tonight, will be watching it.

Kate

bluesparkle
15-11-05, 16:48
hi...
i know this is a bit of a cheek but i would love to see it but i am busy this eve celabrating my birthday( few days early though) i wondered if anyone could possibly tape it for me... i am of coarse willing to pay for the tape and the postage...
i used to do everything in 3`s ... so would be very interested... although my ocd is subsiding as i am getting better...
anyway hope you dont mind me asking
rach

seh1980
15-11-05, 18:30
Sorry Rach - my VCR doesn't record anymore. Hopefully someone else can do it for you though :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

alexis
15-11-05, 18:34
Also I think this is regional because although we have real families on ,it isnt about that here. It is a completely different subject, unless mu tv book is wrong

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

Alice
15-11-05, 18:46
I would like to watch it, but my tv guide says its real families: my children wont stop eating, or something, dammit

nomorepanic
15-11-05, 19:00
Alice/Alexis

They changed it I understand so still watch it ok?

Nicola

nomorepanic
15-11-05, 19:03
I am trying to work out how to watch Holby City, this programme and Dragons Den all on at 8pm at the same time!

Nicola

sueiamnew
15-11-05, 19:12
I can tape this and post the tape on, the tape may be a bit fuzzy as ive taped a few episodes of Parkinson and dont have a new tape argh but it will be watchable.

If anyone wants the tape let me know.

Sue