PDA

View Full Version : Leg ache and feeling swollen

PaulR
26-11-09, 15:38
For a couple of days I have had really bad leg ache in my leg from my knee all the way down. It really is getting to me now. I am on doxycycline for an infection and was worried I was having a reaction to them but I have been taking them for 5 days now and only have two days to go.
My foot feels swollen as well but when I look at it and compare it to the other one its no different.
I haven't done anything strenuous that could have caused it, anyone have any ideas what it could be? I'm tempted to google

Maj
26-11-09, 15:51
Hello,

I think it's reassuring that your leg doesn't look any different. If it persists though I'd mention is to the doctor. It's probably something simple. Sometimes there's no explanation for our aches and pains. Have it checked out if it worries you.
Myra:yesyes:

KK77
26-11-09, 15:53
I think you should get to your doctor to check it out - it may be a reaction to your medication. But don't Google, as you'll just scare yourself silly, when it's probably nothing serious at all!

diane07
26-11-09, 15:55
Can you not phone up your gp and ask them, my partner had something similar and it ended up to be a reaction to the antibiotics he was on.

best wishes

di xx