PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

Jayuk
26-11-09, 19:46
I thought I'd post my latest whinge to see if anyone else has the same sort of thing going on.

I got a migrain for a day or so then woke up one morning to it pretty much having gone (after worrying about it even though I used to get alot of them!!) then later that evening I started thinking about the headache again and low and behold I managed to make one appear, that was a few days ago!!

It's not really like my normal pulsing headache but more of a dull ache with a tiny bit of sharpness to it and it tends to be either above my eyebrows, across my forhead or right at the top of my forhead in my hair (where it is now!!) It's almost more annoying than anything but it feels so real!

Jayuk
26-11-09, 22:53
Also can anxiety cause migrains??

Cheers

shaz01
26-11-09, 22:54
Hi, yea anxiety can definitly cause headaches and migraines, also watch if its anything your eating, cheese, chocolate etc.

Shaz x

looking4answers
26-11-09, 23:02
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my specialty, They could be real and might not be. ,but probably are.. I get them from tension , sinus, stress, tmj, sleeping on my hair the wrong way , you name it and I have had it and caused by something ..I read somewhere there are something like over 3000 reasons for headaches and most have nothing to do with health .. Hope you feel better...You will be ok.. Michael