PDA

View Full Version : panick attack

mags40
26-11-09, 19:50
hi there
my name is mags i just happened to be browsing the net when i came across this site it is nice to know that i am not going mad when reading the panic attack article a lot of the symptons covered relates to myself. My family have been great but unless you suffer from panic attacks you dont really understand what the person is going through. I am currently in my second year of uni studying to be a chartered accountant.

diane07
26-11-09, 19:51
Hi mags40

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Veronica H
26-11-09, 19:56
:welcome:Mags. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

looking4answers
26-11-09, 23:19
You have come to the right place.. Actually its the best place for people like us. You will find everything you feel here. every symptom,thought or anything..We are all here for you and glad you are here. Michael

Thorny
28-11-09, 16:10
Welcome mags40.

You are spot on. Unless you have suffered with anxiety e.c.t it is very very hard to understand what someone else is going through. That’s not to say that people don't want to help, its just hard for them to truly understand.

I'm sure you'll find this site a great help. J

Take Care

Matt