PDA

View Full Version : My Symptoms

ScaredCaz
26-11-09, 21:58
Hi All

I am having so many symptoms i am convinced i,m really ill

I have headaches,my arms ache and feel cold, a certain part of my hand itches all the time,my back and legs ache the bridge of my nose feels weird like my sinuses are blocked,i get lightheaded specially when i am walking feel like i am staggering but i am not my ears don,t feel right my ibs is a nightmare right now i also am a little constipated

the only medication i am on is ibs and i have had a full blood count that showed my cholestorol is 5.2 and my thyroid level needs checking in 3 months anyone feel like this?

Thanks guys

looking4answers
26-11-09, 22:20
Everyday of the week.. Whatever you have I have..Its pretty normal..weather related ,stress and allergies and sinus.. also The stopped up..well too much bread probably..Take care you will be fine.. But if you are worried check with your dr..but im sure whatever you have I have had for much of my life.. Michael

ScaredCaz
26-11-09, 22:33
Everyday of the week.. Whatever you have I have..Its pretty normal..weather related ,stress and allergies and sinus.. also The stopped up..well too much bread probably..Take care you will be fine.. But if you are worried check with your dr..but im sure whatever you have I have had for much of my life.. Michael

Thanks so much looking

I long for the day i can wake up and feel well :unsure:

ScaredCaz
27-11-09, 14:57
Hi Guys

I feel really ill today i went shopping in my local town centre with my daughter something i have done loads of times but i feel exhausted i ache all over and i could quite easily go bed and go sleep and its only 3pm

my ibs is active right now too i feel horrible anyone else ever feel like this?

i,m scared :weep:

BigDaz
27-11-09, 23:28
I'm not familiar with IBS but everything else you mentioned I've had frequently for 5 years or more, they're all common symptoms for stress/anxiety. When you get stressed your body reacts, for a short time it's OK but for a longer time it's very very tiring. Anti-depressant medication can help calm your body down and get you back on track.