PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday nmp

maddie
27-11-09, 00:19
:birthday: :birthday1:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY nmp

Many thanks to Nic, Alex & all involved in the running of nmp. 8 great years!!!

:grouphug: for all members

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY TONIGHT

weeble40
27-11-09, 02:38
big congratulations on 8 great years, and many more to come, lots of love to all concered, for running and up keep

Emms xxxxxxxx

london
27-11-09, 04:21
hope theres more to come

pollyanna
27-11-09, 07:59
What a fantastic achievement, well done to everyone who is involved in the running of the site, you do a grand job.. heres to many more birthdays to to come...

P x

bluesparkle
27-11-09, 08:29
yes happy birthday nmp... :yesyes:
you have been a life line to many...
and given help un conditionally and made people laugh and smile again...
thank you especailly to nic and alex and all the admin team...and also everyone else who helps make this site run so well.
this really is a special place and im proud to be part of it.
rach
x

Milo
27-11-09, 08:31
Happy Bithday and thanks to all for being the lifesavers you are :)

Veronica H
27-11-09, 08:52
:birthday1::birthday::bighug::bighug:to NMP and thanks again to Nic and the admins for all that they do for us.

Veronica

gypsywomen
27-11-09, 08:55
happy birthday hope tonigh goes well great site xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou go girl

kazzie
27-11-09, 09:09
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NMP:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Big:bighug1::bighug1:to Nic and Alex and all the admins:flowers:

Thank You Nic and Alex you certainaly gave me my life back:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

sandramick
27-11-09, 09:15
happy birthday
:bighug1:
thank you all so much
sandra
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EmmaJane
27-11-09, 09:18
happy birthday nmp and to my little girl who is 7 today.... Thanks nic and all who have done so well. I didnt think i needed nmp anymore, how wrong was i?

t0rt01se36
27-11-09, 09:22
Happy
Birthday No
More
:yesyes::grouphug::birthday: Panic.

8 today

pink daisy
27-11-09, 09:45
http://rlv.zcache.com/happy_8th_birthday_card-p137340433358180565qiae_400.jpg

Welldone Nic and Alex and the team that helps run it, on the 8th year of running No more panic..

I came here over 3 years ago..In my time on here Ive had laughs. arguments and tears. all the three things you get with a family!!

Ive made some really good friends on nmp.

from the nmp :noangel:

Kate xxx

smiley
27-11-09, 11:19
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NMP

FOR NIC AND ALEX THANK YOU FOR THIS LAST YEAR
FOR ALL THE ADMINS AND MODS YOU DO A FAB JOB THANK YOU TOO
FOR ALL THE MEMBERS,STAY STRONG THINGS WILL GET BETTER

FROM ME ........ LOVE THIS SITE LOVE ALL YOU GUYS
HERES TO ANOTHER 8 YRS :birthday::birthday1:

PoppyC
27-11-09, 12:48
CONGRATULATIONS ON NMP'S 8TH BIRTHDAY! :flowers:

&
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL CONCERNED (NIC, ALEX AND ALL THE OTHERS INVOLVED) FOR THE PROVIDING, RUNNING & UPKEEP OF THIS SITE THAT GIVES SO MUCH HELP & SUPPORT TO SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF :yesyes:

LONG MAY NMP CONTINUE! :yahoo:
POPPY

magpie girl
27-11-09, 13:02
happy birthday NMP .
and a big thank you to nic and the team:D:D:D:D:D

bottleblond
27-11-09, 13:20
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NMP

http://www.coolfreeimages.net/images/happy_birthday_07.jpg

A massive congratulations to Nic and Alex for creating in my opinion, the greatest site on the web.

Here's to another 8 years and many many many more.

http://worldclassproductionz.com/images/338_champagne_toast.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS

XXXXX

suzy-sue
27-11-09, 14:06
HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY NMP:yahoo:A big thankyou to Nic and Alex for this brilliant site and all it has achieved .Thanks to all the Moderators and Administrators and all the lovely people this site has brought together .LONG MAY IT CONTINUE .lUV Sue xx:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

diane07
27-11-09, 14:50
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NMP!!

WELL DONE NIC AND ALEX ON CREATING SUCH A FABULOUS SITE AND FOR HELPING THE THOUSANDS OF ANXIETY SUFFERERS! TRULY AMAZING:yesyes:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee19/KimCandy2/Happy%20Birthday/044.gif

sunshine-lady
27-11-09, 17:40
Happy 8th Birthday!

Thank you Nic, Alex and all involved in making this site so sucessful .. 8 is great :yesyes:

http://ryanreynoldsfan.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/happy_birthday_balloons.gif

PanicOver!!
27-11-09, 17:52
http://somecontrast.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/vg-happy-birthday.jpg

gypsywomen
27-11-09, 18:00
http://media.bigoo.ws/content/58/287658/Happy-Birthday-Rainbow-Balloons.gif

marie1974
27-11-09, 18:13
Happy Birthday NMP, Nic and co, this is trully a fab site and i always come here if i need information or support and to support others, i have also met some lovely friends here too, hug all of u xxxx

nomorepanic
27-11-09, 18:27
Awww how lovely. I just logged on for the first time today and this was the first post on the active list.

I can't believe it has been 8 years ago that I sat searching for help online and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so decided to write my own site. It started as a very lonely place with just the online content and a few people emailing me back and forth and then I added a chat room and sat in there alone every night until SuNoMates found me by chance and not long after Kate came along and the three of us are still friends today.

Then a message forum was added as it got to be too much work helping people via email!

Rolling forward 8 years Alex has just recently done a major overhaul on the website and we upgraded this forum with loads of fantastic new features we didn't have before.

I couldn't run NMP alone and the admins and chat mods do a fantastic job giving up their free time to keep things ticking over smoothly. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and I am really grateful for their help.

We can't of course forget to mention our very own quiz mistress Lisa (Bottleblond) who took over running the weekly quiz night in the chat room when I got ill last year. She has to write the questions every week and juggling the chat room moderation whilst copying and pasting questions and answers is no mean feat! It is now a Saturday ritual to do the quiz!

Lastly and by no means leastly I want to thank the members who like the admins/mods give up their time to logon each day and see if they can help someone who is suffering just like themselves. So thanks to all of you too.

We will be in chat soon to do the raffle so hope some of you can come along!

Cheers all
xx

charlotte83
27-11-09, 20:29
Happy Birthday NMP! Thank you to Nicola for such a brill site and the admins for all the work they do. Thank you to all the members who are the nicest bunch of people you could meet :). I'm sure this site will go on to help many more people in the future along with the many people it has helped so far. xxxxxxxx Lots of Love to everyone

heatherbynature
27-11-09, 20:44
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I can't get into the chat, My laptop is determained to infuriate me, and keeps switched itself off and restarting :doh:

Have fun everyone!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

suNOmates
27-11-09, 21:47
Yea very true she was nothing without me heSUpreemgreatness

suNOmates

Jaco45er
28-11-09, 08:36
Happy Birthday to NMP, congratulations to Nic, wee alex ;) and all the admins.

NMP don't do lager, but if they did? it would probably be the best lager in the world ;)

Jaco xx

Piglet
28-11-09, 17:46
I don't often log on these days but want to wish NMP a very happy 8th anniversary ... :yesyes: it's helped me so much over the years and I've met some smashing folk who I still keep in touch with.

Big hugs :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Southern_Belle
29-11-09, 17:45
Happy Birthday NMP. Thanking Nic, Alex, Admins, Mods and of course all the Members who keep NMP running. You have helped me so much! Sorry this is late and I could not be in chat last night. I know I missed a great party.

Love to all,

Laura

fire blade
12-08-11, 00:18
hi nmp thanks for i brill site happy birthday and hears to meany more keep up the good work.:yesyes:

nomorepanic
12-08-11, 00:43
This post is 2 years old now!