PDA

View Full Version : strangest feelings yet!!!

lee270780
27-11-09, 10:13
hi every1, this may sound a bit strange and im sure it is just a symptom of anxiety but i woke up in the middle of the night and the only way i can describe how i felt was i did feel panicky and edgy but also a strange feeling like my arms and legs were not my own like it wasnt me controlling them wouldnt really say it was a numb sensation just very strange has anyone else had this?? regards lee

Milo
27-11-09, 10:18
Hi Lee,
Its the anxiety for sure!

cunny1980
27-11-09, 13:13
Hi Lee I have had this happen a few times and ive put it down to anxiety. Its a pretty scary feeling I know I also have dreams where I think Im awake but I cant move & Im trying to shout my partner and no sound comes out I then wake up in a panic. Hope this reassures you I think its quite common with anxiety sufferers :)

lee270780
27-11-09, 14:41
thanks guys just today have been left with this strange feeling and feeling a bit down :weep:

Chrissie21
30-11-09, 16:46
Hi!

I had this only yesterday too. I put it down to the hypoventilation caused by anxiety. sometimes its numbness and tingling, sometimes it is this feeling of weakness/strangeness in my arms and legs. this was the first symptom i ever got, more than 10 years ago so it is not harmful in anyway and is nothing to worry about.

take care
X