PDA

View Full Version : Just Found You!

messianictalmud
27-11-09, 14:34
Hi to all , I am new on this forum.
I live in Sheffield (South Yorks) have been on Mirtazapine for Depression for a few years, and last week get told by the Psychiatrist that I don't have Depression; but instead have GAD & Painc Disorder.
My GP has now been asked by the Psyc to get me off Mirtazapine and refer me to something called the IAPT team.
My GP is considering also whether start me on some SSRI's in place of the Mirtazapine.

nomorepanic
27-11-09, 14:40
Hi gaday

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

kazzie
27-11-09, 14:46
Hi There:D

:welcome:to NMP

Luv Kaz x x x

lynn1960
27-11-09, 19:39
i have been on ther ssri steraline for 8 weeks now and have found them very good they take a time to build up in your system but when they do they are great i have now been able to go back to work after 2 months off and have even been able to do a bit of overtime something i could not do before the ssri

nervy-paul
27-11-09, 19:50
Hi gaday,
What a coincidence!! I come from Sheffield - I was born there, though I now live in SW Scotland. I have been on the ssri sertraline for over two years now, I have had a few hiccups with them, but on the whole, they have worked well for me. Welcome to the forum!!

looking4answers
27-11-09, 20:18
Hello Gaday,

Glad to have you here and we are all here for you ..Hope you find things that can help you in the post and make some more post of your own..We are all in the same boat but always glad to help..Michael

messianictalmud
29-11-09, 11:36
Thanks everyone for your kind welcoming messages.

winter-blues
19-02-16, 22:59
Welcome to the site. It's a good place and you will find lots of good information here. Make sure to post often to let us know how you are doing.

PanchoGoz
20-02-16, 10:35
That person joined 7 years ago