PDA

View Full Version : depressed anxious and afraid

pixy
27-11-09, 17:30
hello everyone pixy here
does anyone out there understand depression and anxiety im afraid and lonely cant get rid of this dark cloud that seems to be with me all of the time i cant shake it off my life is a mess and i seem to be bringing my friends and family down with me dont know what to do anymore or who to turn to i feel as if my life is over as i dont want to be like this any longer docs have put me on new meds yet again i feel as i am loseing the fight to live can any one help

save me pixy:weep:

diane07
27-11-09, 17:32
Hi pixy

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

maddie
27-11-09, 17:42
Hello pixy :) Welcome to nmp

I should think that everyone on here will identify with how you are feeling. Please take time to look around at the information and members stories. Join us in chat if you would like to. You will find very many friendly people who will give you support as they are able.

:hugs:

gypsywomen
27-11-09, 17:44
sorry you feel so low ,,we have all been to that dark place ,,but blieve me there is light at end of the tunnel never give up never xxx

pixy
27-11-09, 18:01
Hi pixy

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

thankyou diane for your welcome and i hope i can make some friends
take care pixy

nervy-paul
27-11-09, 19:31
My heart goes out you pixy, I'm sure everyone here has been there, and they know exactly how you feel. I know I've been 'stalked' by that dark cloud plenty in my time, take time for yourself, and don't beat yourself up for feeling low - which I know is easier said than done. PM me if you ever wanna talk.

lynn1960
27-11-09, 19:31
sorry to hear you are not well believe you me we have all been where you are what meds are you on i am sure they will help and you will feel better and you will look forward to living again

pixy
27-11-09, 19:51
sorry to hear you are not well believe you me we have all been where you are what meds are you on i am sure they will help and you will feel better and you will look forward to living again

hi lynn thank you for your reply its nice to know some one cares my meds at the min are miasirine and cilalapiam which ive just started the last few days also on diazpam 4 times a day my shoulders are really sore the phiso says i have a lot of knots in my museles which are very sore on leave from a mental hospital at the min just for the weekend then back on sunday i must admit hospital is a horriable place but i know i have to be there otherwise i would do something stupid i have been like this for so long i really cant see the light and sometimes i dont want to see it i feel i dont have a life any more only depression anxiety and maybe i will have to learn to live with it which i dont want to do. you take care and thank you for listening to me moan on take care

best wishes pixy:lac:

pixy
27-11-09, 20:02
:weep::weep:
My heart goes out you pixy, I'm sure everyone here has been there, and they know exactly how you feel. I know I've been 'stalked' by that dark cloud plenty in my time, take time for yourself, and don't beat yourself up for feeling low - which I know is easier said than done. PM me if you ever wanna talk.

hi paul
thankyou for your reply i only wish i could feel better i am on leave from a mental hospital at the min not a very nice place to be but i suppose if i wasent in there i would be dead by now i only wish i could get a lift i feel a burden to my family and have lost most of my friends through my choice im not good company at the moment and havent been for such a long time my life is a nightmare i have to live every day of the week if only i could get peace but its not ment to be thankyou for your time and i will speak to you again soon take care my friend and i hope things get better for you soon

best wishes pixy

looking4answers
27-11-09, 20:16
We are all here for you and will try as hard as we can to help you .. anything we can do .. let us know..:hugs::hugs: