PDA

View Full Version : Last Year Our Beloved Horse CC Died In Febuary This Is In Memory Of Her.

looking4answers
27-11-09, 23:06
Cash Capri came to us when she was about 17 years old. We took care of her in the remaining days of her life. She won many races for people that did not care about her but we gave her open spaces ,plenty of food and a remaining three years of love and attention . She is the Dark Bay Colored Appendix Quarter Horse Here.. RIP ..CC

The other horse with her is Riley..He is one of our horses now and has a little sister named Pepper..She is like a pinto .. Ill show her online sometimes as well. This was Miss Cash Capri..we called her C.C.. We miss her and I didn't give her a memorial but I am here now..Thanks for reading ..Michael
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6502386/16860969

kazzie
27-11-09, 23:26
Awwww Bless :hugs:

I used to work in a stable and they are such lovely creatures:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x

suzy-sue
27-11-09, 23:45
She s beautiful Michael .God bless until you both meet again ..A poem for you ..

Somewhere ...somewhere in time's own space
There must be some sweet pastured place
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow
Some paradise where horses go
For by the love that guides my pen
I know great horses live again .

stanley harrison Luv Sue xx

sunshine-lady
28-11-09, 00:46
What a beautiful girl and so lucky to spend the last years of her life with you.

RIP CC, run free girl xx

Bill
28-11-09, 01:53
They're beautiful animals, especially when seen running free enjoying themselves. My mother has always been a lover of horses too and when my father was alive they used to love watching them together.

There are stables not far from us where they breed them for racing. Sometimes if we're lucky we get to see them. It's really good to hear they can find happy homes in their retirement.

I also loved seeing the mountains in the background. It appears you could walk for miles and never see anyone. It feels here that there are not that many areas that wild. It looks a lovely area to live even if the weather can be more extreme than here.

Thank you for sharing. It was really enjoyable to see her and its a lovely memorial for a beautiful horse!:)

looking4answers
28-11-09, 05:28
Thanks Bill.. The mountains in the background is our backyard..We share a boorder to a 1.8 million acre backyard..The Rio Grande National Forest and also BLM land which is public. The mountain there is called Pintada .. Its not far from our property and our upper property is just below it sitting at 9300 feet above sea level . We live at the lower property at 8500 feet. The new video im trying to upload is shot mostly in and around our upper property where most of the game is but much of it is shot within a mile or so of our house..Thanks for your kind words and thoughts..Michael

They're beautiful animals, especially when seen running free enjoying themselves. My mother has always been a lover of horses too and when my father was alive they used to love watching them together.

There are stables not far from us where they breed them for racing. Sometimes if we're lucky we get to see them. It's really good to hear they can find happy homes in their retirement.

I also loved seeing the mountains in the background. It appears you could walk for miles and never see anyone. It feels here that there are not that many areas that wild. It looks a lovely area to live even if the weather can be more extreme than here.

Thank you for sharing. It was really enjoyable to see her and its a lovely memorial for a beautiful horse!:)

looking4answers
28-11-09, 05:30
Suzy thanks so much for the wonderful poem..its beautiful. and thank every one that posted here for showing your care and consideration and feelings..It touches me..We miss her very much and she was a part of our life..The video was shot on the left side of our home where their shelter is close to us.. Michael