PDA

View Full Version : Does the heavy head feeling ever go away?

guitarpants
28-11-09, 01:23
I know a lot of people experience the heavy head, dull headache, head pressure, tightness, fullness, loss of balance, ears ringing/plugged, jelly legs thing. It seems to be really common.

I've been suffering from this every day 24/7 for over 3 months now. I'm not anxious, stressed, or having panic attacks at all anymore, for a long time. Does this ever go away or am I permanently damaged in some way?

maddie
28-11-09, 01:28
Have you checked it out with your doctor? If you don't feel anxious or stressed, it might be best to, as continual headaches aren't normal. Have you been taking painkillers on a regular basis for the last few months? That can in itself cause headaches.

guitarpants
28-11-09, 01:30
Have you checked it out with your doctor? If you don't feel anxious or stressed, it might be best to, as continual headaches aren't normal. Have you been taking painkillers on a regular basis for the last few months? That can in itself cause headaches.

Yeah my doctors continue to ignore me. I've had an MRI which didn't show anything. I haven't taken any drugs at all this entire time either.

looking4answers
28-11-09, 07:07
It does and I sometimes feel the same way .. I think Im not anxious so why do I feel so bad and why do I have to keep worrying so much. But then again if Im worried then im probably anxious.. If you have concerns and you haven't seen your doc..give the doc a ring and see about an appointment..If nothing else just to reassure you ..Michael