PDA

View Full Version : Promised Video Of Some Wildlife Around Our Home.

looking4answers
28-11-09, 05:43
This Video is composite of video taken in and around our upper and lower properties and within a mile of our home..Its just some of the different variations of animals living wild around our home. It includes Coyotes,Antelope,Deer by the hundreds,hawks,rabbits, chipmunks, doves and other species.

I just got my video camera when I started making alot of these shots so its a bit shaky please bear with it as there is amazing amount of different creatures here most of which are on our upper property closer to the mountain in the back. I hope you all enjoy it and will know where we live and who we are .Thanks for reading..and hope you like it..Michael

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6502879/16863045

suzy-sue
28-11-09, 13:59
Theres nothing more beautiful than to see animals roaming free as nature intended .Thankyou for sharing that Michael .it must be wonderful to see all that so close to home . luv Sue

looking4answers
28-11-09, 21:16
Thanks sue, I appreciate it so much.. The video is a bit shaky but I was new with the video camera a couple of years ago and so excited about seeing the animals and wildlife I got nervous and was shaking lol. The video was shortened by yahoo because it was a lot longer and more species .. but im just glad they let me put that much there. thanks for you kind comments. Michael

Bill
29-11-09, 02:45
It must be terrific to see such wildlife your doorstep! I bet they make you look forward to getting up each day. I know it must be a hard place to live but it sure does have its benefits!:winks:

looking4answers
29-11-09, 07:14
Thanks Bill...Its really nice here but sooooooooooooo different from where I grew up.. Its only as hard as you make it living here. If you think ahead..its pretty much smooth sailing.. But we are pretty used to it now..We have been talking about trying to move back to Louisiana but in someways this place has spoiled me and im not sure we would be happy there after living here. Im just not sure.. Thanks for the compliments.. Michael

looking4answers
29-11-09, 07:16
By the way it just started snowing and we are suppose to get about five inches tonight.. Lol.. also had to mention its always a WHITE CHRISTMAS here lol..it usually starts snowing after Thanksgiving and sometimes doesn't stop till January .. lol.. This year we had our first snowfall on September 23.. Michael

Slothette
29-11-09, 16:32
Hi Michael

Thanks for going to the trouble of posting this. I really enjoyed watching the wildlife you have on your doorstep. The hawks are my favourite!

Do you have any photos/video of the wildlife in Louisiana?

Hope youre feeling a bit better now.

Thanks again

Lex xx

looking4answers
29-11-09, 20:55
Lex, I might have some video of Louisiana ..Ill have to check my vids..I know I have some of New Orleans after Katrina but im pretty sure you don't want to see that. It was pretty much our neighborhood and nothing like what you saw on television as what you saw was down town and further out of the city towards the lake. Ill see though what I have..Michael

Slothette
30-11-09, 01:05
Thanks for that Michael :)

looking4answers
30-11-09, 02:35
:D